- K. Denney, A. S. Uluagac, K. Akkaya and S. Bhansali, “A novel storage covert channel on wearable devices using status bar notifications,” 2016 13th IEEE Annual Consumer Communications & Networking Conference (CCNC), Las Vegas, NV, 2016, pp. 845-848.
- A. S. Uluagac, V. Subramanian and R. Beyah, “Sensory channel threats to Cyber Physical Systems: A wake-up call,” 2014 IEEE Conference on Communications and Network Security, San Francisco, CA, 2014, pp. 301-309.
- Amit Kumar Sikder, Hidayet Aksu, and A. Selcuk Uluagac, “6thSense: A Context-aware Sensor-based Attack Detector for Smart Devices”, Under review in 26th USENIX security symposium.
- Amit Kumar Sikder, Hidayet Aksu, and A. Selcuk Uluagac, “A context-aware Intrusion Detection method for smart devices with sensors”, submitted to Florida International University
- Guard Your Gadgets: Channel 7 covers our project in evening news on November 11, 2016.
- Dangers of Unsecured Surveillance Cameras: NBC 6 news highlights a news featuring unsecured surveillance cameras where Dr. A. Selcuk Uluagac talked about how camera sensors can be hacked in surveillance cameras.
Presentations and Talks:
- Amit Kumar Sikder, H. Aksu, and A. S. Uluagac, 6thSense: Sensor-based Attack Detector for Smart Devices, Technical Presentation at Graduate Student Appreciation Week (GSAW) in Florida International University, Miami, 2017.